- MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL - Become a member for the 2015 season for just $560 (no minimums, includes family).
- April 25th - SWGA Opening Tee Meeting
- April 28th - Teacher's League Begins 3:45 PM SG (Front Nine)
- April 29th - Ladies League Begins 5:30 PM SG (Front Nine)
- April 30th - Men's League Begins 3:45 PM SG (Front Nine)
- May 2nd (Saturday) - Men's Opening Day Scramble 1 PM SG
- May 10th - Mother's Day Brunch
- May 22nd - Couple's League Begins (Front Nine)
Shelridge Country Club
Medina, New York - Founded 1959
Located on the 140 rolling acres of former farmland near the intersection of Route 31E and Marshall Rd. in Town of Ridgeway, Shelridge Country Club has matured over a half century and today draws its membership of 230 from Orleans, Niagara, Erie, and Genesee Counties. It boasts a good draw between low-handicapped near--scratch performers and plenty of likeable "duffers". In 1995, it ranked among the 25 most challenging golf courses in Western New York.Read the full story
Shelridge: Where it all began.
The Colossal Events of Shelridge's History
The first 25 years had times of financial struggle and a potpourri of ideas - some good and some bad. But through it all there was a kind of community "heart and love of golf" that made for survival. The orgin of the club can be traced to a Friday afternoon in the summer of 1969 when several businessmen, Bob Waters, Jack Zimmerman and Joe Brundage, relaxed over drinks at a Ridgeway Corners Pub. It proves the theory that many "a good idea" has been hatched in a barroom...
Why is it called Shelridge?
The naming of Shelridge dates back to the late 1950's when a board member (still unknown to this day) was quoted saying: